Why Legalization Could Save the Earth
By James McClure
The 2015 Climate Change Conference in Paris is currently underway, bringing world leaders together to discuss ways to preserve the environment. Marijuana isn’t on the agenda this year, but as Canadamoves toward becoming the first G7 country to legalize and regulate cannabis, and more states consider legalization, future conferences will need to address the cannabis industry’s impact on climate change.
Fortunately, researchers such as Gina S. Warren of Texas A&M’s Energy Institute are already tackling the issue. In June 2015, Warren published an article in the Columbia Journal of Environmental Lawthat looks at how legalization could reduce the impact of cannabis on climate change.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.