Will Arkansas Voters Be Next to Legalize Marijuana?
After a history of rejecting marijuana-related ballot measures at the certify-the-popular-name-and-ballot-title step of the process, Arkansas’ attorney general, Democrat Dusin McDaniel, is allowing the Arkansas Hemp and Cannabis Amendment to move forward.
Supporters of the measure now have until July 7to file the necessary petition signatures—78,133 of them. They have to hit a specified minimum number of signatures in 15 of the seventy five counties in Arkansas. The amendment was proposed by Robert Reed, whose medical marijuana amendment was rejected earlier this year at the same point in the process.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.