Will Arkansas Voters Be Next to Legalize Marijuana?
After a history of rejecting marijuana-related ballot measures at the certify-the-popular-name-and-ballot-title step of the process, Arkansas’ attorney general, Democrat Dusin McDaniel, is allowing the Arkansas Hemp and Cannabis Amendment to move forward.
Supporters of the measure now have until July 7to file the necessary petition signatures—78,133 of them. They have to hit a specified minimum number of signatures in 15 of the seventy five counties in Arkansas. The amendment was proposed by Robert Reed, whose medical marijuana amendment was rejected earlier this year at the same point in the process.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.