Willie Nelson Launching His Own Brand of Weed
Willie Nelson is launching his own brand of weed, which will be called Willie’s Reserve.
The 81-year-old country icon has been a lifelong supporter of cannabis, both on the industrial hemp side and the marijuana side. Michael Bowman, a hemp and pot lobbyist who serves as the forthcoming brand’s spokesperson, tells the Daily Beast that Nelson wants the brand to mirror his enthusiasm for weed.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.