Willie Nelson Launching His Own Brand of Weed
Willie Nelson is launching his own brand of weed, which will be called Willie’s Reserve.
The 81-year-old country icon has been a lifelong supporter of cannabis, both on the industrial hemp side and the marijuana side. Michael Bowman, a hemp and pot lobbyist who serves as the forthcoming brand’s spokesperson, tells the Daily Beast that Nelson wants the brand to mirror his enthusiasm for weed.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.