Wisconsin passes CBD medical marijuana bill, Dane votes 2/1 for legalization
April 1, 2014 was a historic day for Wisconsin marijuana law reform efforts. In the early evening, the state Senate overwhelmingly passed narrowly focused medical marijuana legislation, and in Spring elections held the same day,Dane County voters passed Advisory Referendum #2, asking state lawmakers to enact legislation legalizing marijuana, by a nearly 65/35% margin.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.