Would a hemp farm be better than a sport precinct?
A MAYORAL candidate is reaching high with a left-field plan to turn the land earmarked for the controversial $52 million sports precinct into an industrial hemp farm.
Jannean Dean and division nine candidate Jeanette Maynes announced their plan on Friday stating a hemp farm means an economic and jobs boost for the region.
“It will create a lot of jobs if we have the regional infrastructure in place,” Ms Dean said.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.