Would a hemp farm be better than a sport precinct?
A MAYORAL candidate is reaching high with a left-field plan to turn the land earmarked for the controversial $52 million sports precinct into an industrial hemp farm.
Jannean Dean and division nine candidate Jeanette Maynes announced their plan on Friday stating a hemp farm means an economic and jobs boost for the region.
“It will create a lot of jobs if we have the regional infrastructure in place,” Ms Dean said.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.