Your Views on U.S. Attorney Melinda Haag [Poll] Go vote!
BY BETSY KIM
U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California Melinda Haag is known for aggressively closing medical marijuana dispensaries, seizing property under forfeiture laws. California law allows medical patients and their designated primary caregivers to legally possess and grow marijuana. (But they cannot sell or distribute it.) Marijuana is still considered an illegal substance under federal law.
Full Article & Poll:
One Comment to “Your Views on U.S. Attorney Melinda Haag [Poll] Go vote!”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Poll: Majority of Californians Want To Release Marijuana Offenders From Prison
- Uruguay legalizes sale and production of marijuana
- Smoke Screen – It’s time for the NFL to embrace a new pain reliever: marijuana
- This Former DEA Agent Is Going to Work in the Marijuana Business
- Video: Medical marijuana helps woman with cerebral palsy – Vote in the poll
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.