Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Meier, president of Hemp Production Services, says hemp has tremendous benefits when it comes to nutrition. (CBC)
Saskatchewan hemp growers and processors have been working to meet the exporting demand for the multi-use crop.
Hemp is used in all kinds of products from paper to clothing but has found its calling for its use in nutrition and supplements.
The market has been expanding in Europe and Asia and thanks to some hemp infomercials in South Korea, the product has made its way to the store shelves in various forms.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.