Carson City, Nevada agrees to allow zoning for medical marijuana establishments
by Jeff Munson
An ordinance allowing for two medical marijuana dispensaries and facilities allowing for cultivation was approved Thursday in a 4 to 1 vote by the Carson City Board of Supervisors.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.