Carson City, Nevada agrees to allow zoning for medical marijuana establishments
by Jeff Munson
An ordinance allowing for two medical marijuana dispensaries and facilities allowing for cultivation was approved Thursday in a 4 to 1 vote by the Carson City Board of Supervisors.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.