Carson City, Nevada agrees to allow zoning for medical marijuana establishments
by Jeff Munson
An ordinance allowing for two medical marijuana dispensaries and facilities allowing for cultivation was approved Thursday in a 4 to 1 vote by the Carson City Board of Supervisors.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.