Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Dog may be local food 1st at State Fair
- Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
- Skoochies: The new cannabis drink Nigerian celebs are drinking
- Hemp and Change – Can cannabis farming help clean up the land contaminated by Europe’s biggest steel plant?
- Agri View: Cannabis Oil Possibilities
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.