Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Uruguay legalizes sale and production of marijuana
- Smoke Screen – It’s time for the NFL to embrace a new pain reliever: marijuana
- This Former DEA Agent Is Going to Work in the Marijuana Business
- Video: Medical marijuana helps woman with cerebral palsy – Vote in the poll
- NY approved medical marijuana law — then spaced on it
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.