Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp, Flax Growing as Auto Plastics Building Blocks
- Hemp plot being planted on University of Louisville’s campus
- Three Revolutionary New Hemp Technologies for a Better Environment
- How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
- Why Hemp Makes Better Toilet Paper
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.