Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Hemp seed oil is great for getting rid of acne
- What Weed Means for the Future of Sustainable Healthcare
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: ‘I am doubling down’ on medical marijuana
- In Van Buren County, Arkansas, a small group soldiers on for medical cannabis
- Colorado Couples Say ‘I Do’ to Cannabis in Weddings
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.