Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Way Beyond Brownies: Vice Launches A Marijuana Cooking Show
- Texas Legislature Will Consider Reducing Penalties for Marijuana Possession
- 13 Years for Two Joints? Louisiana Gov. Jindal Needs to Correct Injustice With Clemency
- Congress Passes Historic Medical Marijuana Protections In Spending Bill
- Reservations Can Grow and Sell Marijuana
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.