Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- 81-Year-Old Woman’s Single Marijuana Plant Seized in Raid by National Guard and State Police
- Ivy League professor: ‘I would much rather my own children interact with drugs than with the police’
- Ancient Cannabis ‘Burial Shroud’ Discovered in Desert Oasis
- Damian Marley Is Converting a California Prison into a Pot Farm
- Medical Marijuana As Autism Treatment? Texas Lawmakers Urged To Expand Cannabis Usage Beyond Intractable Epilepsy
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.