Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- How the ‘Priceline of Pot’ Is Bringing Comparison Shopping to the Marijuana Boom
- Hemp seeds cure tuberculosis – forbidden medicine
- Legalized Medical Marijuana: Could It Cure the Epidemic of Painkiller Overdoses?
- Australian scientists recognised at Mullum Bio-charfest
- Marijuana can prevent PTSD
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.