Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Vegas medical marijuana deadline draws crowd
- Why 2014 Is a Major Election Year for Marijuana Reform
- Tasmania’s industrial hemp industry to double
- First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
- Cannabis oil cured my terminal cancer
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.