Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Judge halts Lake County warrantless raids on medical pot patients
- Punishment for Hash Brownie Baker Drops From 10 Years in Prison to Seven Years of Probation
- Eric Holder’s New Civil Rights Chief Is More Evolved On Marijuana Than He Is
- Canna-Pet Will Produce First American-grown Hemp Products
- Green winter clothes: stay warm and save the planet
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.