Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Something is happening in the hemp space… something big
- 3Dom Releases Entwined: Hemp Filament!
- See Inside the Himalayan Villages That Grow Cannabis
- Hemp Works – 01-29-16 – Steve Danks interviews Dr. Robert Melamede
- Puerto Rico adopts regulation for use of medical marijuana
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.