Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Smoke That Pot Now, Chris Christie Tells Users in States That Allow It
- Turnaround in Health Ministry will allow sales of medical cannabis in pharmacies
- Northwest Senators Push To Open Banking To Cannabis Businesses
- Ghana asked to decriminalize cannabis
- Bipartisan Bill May End Marijuana Prohibition In America
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.