Club 64 One of the First Marijuana Clubs Opens for New Years Celebration
Club 64, a marijuana club, was the second of its kind to open in the entire nation. Following the legislation that legalized pot smoking, which was codified as the 64 constitutional amendment, smoking marijuana is permissible at home. But not all homes are viable. Some local ordinances and landlord’s threats might make using the recreation drug difficult. Club 64 aims to relieve that problem.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- People in Colorado Are Serving Marijuana at Their Weddings
- Altered state: My first visit home since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana
- The New York Times Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- A Natural Concrete Made of Hemp
- 16 Jobs Being Created By the Marijuana Industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.