Comedian/activist Credico seeks Democratic nod for governor
ALBANY – Randy Credico performed stand-up comedy on Johnny Carson’s “The Tonight Show” in 1984.
He has stood outside of the state Capitol dressed as Diogenes, an ancient Greek philosopher who famously searched for an honest man.
He once lit up a joint in the state Capitol, a protest, he said, of New York’s marijuana laws.
And on Sept. 9, Randy Credico is asking for your vote.
Credico is one of three on the Democratic primary election ballot for governor, along with incumbent Gov. Andrew Cuomo and first-time candidate Zephyr Teachout.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.