Florida’s first medical marijuana dispensary to open this week
Kathy Jordan is more than 30 years into a tough battle with the neurodegenerative disease, ALS.
“Life was going good, and all of the sudden she just started having problems in her hands,” said Kathy’s husband and primary caretaker Bob.
Those problems with her hands quickly turned to loss of speech and eventually being bound to a wheel chair. That’s when she stumbled on something that she says minimized her symptoms.
“Her appetite was the first thing she noticed,” said Bob, “and then the twitching stopped.”
The drug was marijuana, and today the couple grows their own plants in their backyard under Medical Necessity. That’s why they were excited when the state decided to open low-THC medical marijuana dispensaries. The first of which will open on Tuesday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.