Hemp seeds are the richest natural source of essential fatty acids, a source of complete proteins and high in phytonutrients.
Good eating habits are important for good health. In order to succeed in our quest for good health, we should include seeds in our diet. The nutrients that are contained in the seeds to nourish the germinating plant are also very good for our health.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.