Oklahomans could soon vote on legalizing marijuana
Later this month supporters will start collecting signatures on a petition to get the issue on the November ballot.
The initiative would decriminalize marijuana for recreational use, legalize it for medical use, and make it legal for farmers to grow it and export out of state as a cash crop.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.