Old Colorado Bureau of Investigation Office Becoming Dispensary
It’s a change that neatly symbolizes how times have changed in Colorado.
Two Pueblo companies are in the process of opening what’s described as the “first hemp/CBD dispensary” in the community.
And the site’s operation was once home to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.