Old Colorado Bureau of Investigation Office Becoming Dispensary
It’s a change that neatly symbolizes how times have changed in Colorado.
Two Pueblo companies are in the process of opening what’s described as the “first hemp/CBD dispensary” in the community.
And the site’s operation was once home to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.