“Only the Best of Hemp” for Your…Gelato?
At SIGEP in Rimini, the world’s largest trade show for gelato, MEC3 premiered the new hemp flavor to the tunes of Bob Marley and record-breaking crowds of curious gelato (and pot?) lovers. Having sampled the flavor at SIGEP, I was surprised by its subtle yet unmistakable taste, more than just a novelty, it’s nutty and herbaceous and actually very good. So I decided to sit down with the affable MEC3 Director Gian Maria Emendatori, son of founder Giordano Emendatori, to talk about the revolution.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.