Palm Beach County Commissioners have voted to decriminalize marijuana
With a 4 to 1 vote Tuesday, Palm Beach County followed in the footsteps of cities like West Palm Beach and Miami Beach and decriminalized pot.
“We have to understand that we cannot legislate and lock up everybody for everything they do,” commissioner Priscilla Taylor said at Tuesday’s commission meeting.
Commissioner Steven Abrams also supported the ordinance.
“For someone who is caught with a small amount of marijuana, I think it’s worth it in order to not mess up that person’s life,” he says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.