Palm Beach County Commissioners have voted to decriminalize marijuana
With a 4 to 1 vote Tuesday, Palm Beach County followed in the footsteps of cities like West Palm Beach and Miami Beach and decriminalized pot.
“We have to understand that we cannot legislate and lock up everybody for everything they do,” commissioner Priscilla Taylor said at Tuesday’s commission meeting.
Commissioner Steven Abrams also supported the ordinance.
“For someone who is caught with a small amount of marijuana, I think it’s worth it in order to not mess up that person’s life,” he says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.