Palm Beach County Commissioners have voted to decriminalize marijuana
With a 4 to 1 vote Tuesday, Palm Beach County followed in the footsteps of cities like West Palm Beach and Miami Beach and decriminalized pot.
“We have to understand that we cannot legislate and lock up everybody for everything they do,” commissioner Priscilla Taylor said at Tuesday’s commission meeting.
Commissioner Steven Abrams also supported the ordinance.
“For someone who is caught with a small amount of marijuana, I think it’s worth it in order to not mess up that person’s life,” he says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.