Palm Beach County Commissioners have voted to decriminalize marijuana
With a 4 to 1 vote Tuesday, Palm Beach County followed in the footsteps of cities like West Palm Beach and Miami Beach and decriminalized pot.
“We have to understand that we cannot legislate and lock up everybody for everything they do,” commissioner Priscilla Taylor said at Tuesday’s commission meeting.
Commissioner Steven Abrams also supported the ordinance.
“For someone who is caught with a small amount of marijuana, I think it’s worth it in order to not mess up that person’s life,” he says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.