Recipe: Medicated Pocket Pies with Decarboxylized Kief
August through September is the peak time for fruit in Colorado across the state. Palisade peaches, blueberries, cherries, plums, you name it, are not only delicious and bountiful but also very cheap. If you are a fellow Coloradan, now is the time to start taking advantage of nature’s gift to make pies, jellies, jams, compotes, syrups, and canned items. Even if you don’t live in Colorado, do not fret, as you will have local fruits that are in season and every bit plentiful!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.