Recipe: Medicated Pocket Pies with Decarboxylized Kief
August through September is the peak time for fruit in Colorado across the state. Palisade peaches, blueberries, cherries, plums, you name it, are not only delicious and bountiful but also very cheap. If you are a fellow Coloradan, now is the time to start taking advantage of nature’s gift to make pies, jellies, jams, compotes, syrups, and canned items. Even if you don’t live in Colorado, do not fret, as you will have local fruits that are in season and every bit plentiful!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.