Recipe: Medicated Pocket Pies with Decarboxylized Kief
August through September is the peak time for fruit in Colorado across the state. Palisade peaches, blueberries, cherries, plums, you name it, are not only delicious and bountiful but also very cheap. If you are a fellow Coloradan, now is the time to start taking advantage of nature’s gift to make pies, jellies, jams, compotes, syrups, and canned items. Even if you don’t live in Colorado, do not fret, as you will have local fruits that are in season and every bit plentiful!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.