Two Floridians get free marijuana for life — from the feds
You know the federal government bans marijuana, and that a medical marijuana referendum in Florida failed last year. But you may not know that the U.S. government still provides marijuana to people in Florida.
It all started in with a man named Bob Randall, who successfully argued for medical marijuana in court and received it as part of a legal settlement.
In 1978, the United States started the Compassionate Investigational New Drug Program. It provides medicinal marijuana to people with serious health problems for life.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.