Uruguay authorizes 1,200 marijuana growers
One year after the cultivation and sale of marijuana became legal in Uruguay, the small South American country of 3.3 million people has 1,200 registered cannabis growers, the head of the National Drugs Board, Julio Calzada, said Monday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.