Uruguay authorizes 1,200 marijuana growers
One year after the cultivation and sale of marijuana became legal in Uruguay, the small South American country of 3.3 million people has 1,200 registered cannabis growers, the head of the National Drugs Board, Julio Calzada, said Monday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.