Uruguay authorizes 1,200 marijuana growers
One year after the cultivation and sale of marijuana became legal in Uruguay, the small South American country of 3.3 million people has 1,200 registered cannabis growers, the head of the National Drugs Board, Julio Calzada, said Monday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.